Getting prepared for an online tutoring session is super easy. If you haven’t already decided to give online tutoring a trying, read this post to help you make the best decisions.
If you have decided that online tutoring in the way to achieve your learning goals, check out these quick tips on how to prepare for your online lesson.
- Have a computer, tablet, or another device to access your online classroom.
- Have a headset – this makes focusing and hearing your tutor much easier. This also allows your tutor to hear you better also.
- Find a quiet place with minimal distractions so you can focus on your session.
- Ensure you are in a place with decent lighting so your tutor can see you (this is especially important if you are taking language lessons).
- Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. This will make your sessions run so much smoother.